Wanted to sincerely thank each one of you who has shared and “liked” my chatbot posting yesterday. And those who have got some curiosity about the X &Y figures mentioned over there.
It’s quite evident from the responses received yesterday that I could sense a clear disbelief from some of my colleagues / friends / customers on how it could be that reasonable, especially when big tier players quote such a bigger price. Believe me, I was able to convince them, but thought it’s my responsibility to let you all know, why I would still think it’s only a reasonable solution in all sense.
Over a period of time, Chatbot has also evolved like any other technology from a Full Code (stitching open sources) to a Low Code to a NO-CODE technology. These are the reasons why I think a chatbot is a very reasonable dependable solution equally for a small / medium / large business across the globe.
- There are a lot of .IO players in the market who have invested their time to come up with their own proprietary framework or solution accelerators with a pure intention to get a chatbot quickly deployed on a customer’s website.
- As a service provider, it’s my responsibility to understand and research those .io players who can bring in that much value added services .
- Again as a service provider, I need to find a team of chatbot enthusiasts or those who are really passionate about it, who can learn the above chatbot framework and solution accelerators quickly so that we automatically become implementation partners for the customer.
- Next step is to educate and convince the customer that, if they have that exhaustive list of FAQs from their end-users / end-customers, my team can build a chatbot using above framework along with training of the bot with the FAQs that customer provides and it can only take less than a month to deploy a simple but power chatbot to enhance their business.
- It’s a no-brainer that 1 month of effort can’t cost you millions of dollars/pounds/dirhams/dinars/rupees etc.
- It’s very important that the service provider should have enough patience to deploy the solution and have customers see the clear benefits, before they can cut the invoice and start following up for the payment. Perseverance is the key.
- Also make the customer realize the fact that as a service provider, you are equally curious to have them recognize ROI at the earliest so that they can happily refer you to someone else and help you grow.
Whatever mentioned above is a true reality, though it’s a bit hard to believe due to the buzzwords in the IT industry like Artificial Intelligence , Machine Learning, Data Analytics etc. It’s just a matter of time to learn the art of programming and technology. Simple.