Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes.
Implementing effective cyber security measures is particularly challenging today because there are more devices than people, and attackers are becoming more innovative. With the industry’s broadest portfolio of consulting and global managed security services, EnR Cyber Security Services can help you quantify and prioritize your risks.
Our professionals deliver industry-leading assessments and security strategies to many of the world’s largest enterprises, including critical strategies such as zero trust. As a trusted advisor,
EnR Cyber Security Services can extend your team, help detect and respond to threats, and unify your organization on security priorities to accelerate business transformation.
Why EnR’s Cyber Security Services?
EnR utilizes a proactive multi-layered cyber security protection service approach to transform your
business with cyber security threat intelligence and orchestration, automation, cybersecurity services, and cloud and managed security services. We can implement a comprehensive approach to cyber security to allow your business to identify, prevent and recover from a cyber security breach.
Our defense-in-depth cyber security services cover the following areas:
- Cyber Security Program Strategy
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Threat Intelligence
- Incident Response
- Advanced Malware & Ransomware Protection
- Perimeter Security
- Application Assessment
- Security Monitoring Services.
Our IT security risk assessment and cyber security programs let you know where you are and how to
protect your organization better. EnR’s team of cyber risk auditors will; perform a gaps analysis to identify a clear road map to a more robust cyber security program.
How is automation used in cyber security?
Automation has become an integral component to keep companies protected from the growing number and sophistication of cyberthreats. Using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in areas with high-volume data streams can help improve cyber security in three main categories:
- Threat detection. AI platforms can analyze data and recognize known threats, as well as predict novel threats.
- Threat response. AI platforms also create and automatically enact security protections.
- Human augmentation. Security pros are often overloaded with alerts and repetitive tasks. AI can help eliminate alert fatigue by automatically triaging low-risk alarms and automating big data analysis and other repetitive tasks, freeing humans for more sophisticated tasks.
- Stop breaches Get peace of mind with a comprehensive platform that delivers full inline inspection, zero trust access control, and AI-powered threat prevention.
- Eliminate complexity Replace complex castle-and-moat security with an integrated platform delivered from the cloud with unlimited scale—and with no deployment or appliances.
- Get dynamic protection Monitor, control, and secure all traffic for all users in all locations with consistent protection built for today’s cloud-first, hybrid workforce.
Other benefits of automation in cybersecurity include attack classification, malware classification, traffic analysis, compliance analysis and more.
Enr analyze, prioritize and respond to threats in rapid time. We create advanced security measures to safeguard your on-premises servers and cloud systems from various threat scenarios.